Website Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Dervis Ozatasoy, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dervis Ozatasoy and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dervis Ozatasoy and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Dervis Ozatasoy, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Dervis Ozatasoy.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Dervis Ozatasoy or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Dervis Ozatasoy makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Dervis Ozatasoy is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
13. Whilst Dervis Ozatasoy uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. Dervis Ozatasoy accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. Dervis Ozatasoy reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dervis Ozatasoy accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
21. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Mobile Valet Clinic details:
26. Dervis Ozatasoy of 121 Bazes Shaw New Ash Green Longfield DA3 8QZ operates the Website www.mobilevaletclinic.co.uk
You can contact Dervis Ozatasoy by email on email@example.com
2. Service Terms & Conditions.
To confirm a booking, a non-refundable minimum deposit of £20.00 will be required for all services. This excludes detailing or any bespoke services, which require 50.00 deposit. Once your deposit has been received, we will provide final confirmation of your appointment date and time. Your appointment is not confirmed until this deposit has been secured.
Once an appointment is confirmed, we will require the following:
Your address details for place of clean
A contact number
For all the services, it is your responsibility to ensure we have sufficient space around the vehicle to undertake the service required, as well as have our mobile van nearby to carry out our services. Failure to do so, may result in us being unable to undertake the service and your deposit will not be refunded.
Following the service, payment must be settled immediately via cash, card or bank transfer. If an invoice is required, please ensure this is requested in advance.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, this must be requested 48hrs notice in advance of your appointment time and date. If an appointment cancellation falls outside of these terms, your deposit will not be refunded. Please note, as mentioned above all deposit bookings are non-refundable.
Should Mobile Valet Clinic need to cancel your appointment, your deposit will be fully refunded.
Weather can be a major factor when undertaking services and is out of our control. We will always endeavour to inform you of an appointment that requires rescheduling as soon as possible.
Due to the nature of our service, appointment booking times may vary on the day, depending on the previous job at hand, we may run slightly behind or early. Mobile Valet Clinic will always endeavour to keep customers updated with as much notice as possible.
Services that take place outside of Mobile Valet Clinics 30-mile radius may incur an additional £20.00 to cover the cost of travel. We will always be transparent and upfront about these costs.
3. Gift voucher Terms & Conditions
Mobile valet clinic gift vouchers
You can redeem the Mobile Valet Clinic for purchasing services or products, and for services booked over the telephone or online at www.mobilevaletclinic.co.uk as part or full payment.
The following exclusions apply to use of gift voucher: deposits for service bookings.
You cannot use a gift voucher to discharge indebtedness in respect of an existing invoice or debt.
Please protect your voucher and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
The gift voucher will expire 12 months from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
Gift vouchers can be purchased via our website or over the phone with a minimum value of £10.00. A single e-gift card has a maximum value of £100.
Gift vouchers cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift vouchers.
If you book a service at www.mobilevaletclinic.co.uk using a gift voucher and subsequently cancel the service within our cancelation terms, monies owing will be refunded to your voucher.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
We reserve the right to amend the gift vouchers terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.